Nigeria’s Leading ice cream maker shut down
Top StoriesCritical News in Africa
Elsewhere on Ventures
- The Nigerian government defends Seplat over pioneer status controversy
- Nigerian oil marketers to begin lifting of fuel in six hours
- Ebola, terror attacks and xenophobia batter Africa’s tourism industry
- Could Ifeanyi Ubah’s decision to release fuel put an end to crisis?
- Is Nigeria on the brink of a shutdown?
- African business leaders must make decisions that promote development
- China catches the West’s ‘sickness’ in South Sudan
- Is South Africa’s biggest worker federation facing a split?
- Black women in the U.S. and the African tradition of bare chests as a freedom cry
- Death sentence may turn maligned Morsi into a venerated martyr
- An integrated Africa will require effective cross-border payment solutions
- Has the creation of Nigeria’s communications ministry enhanced its ICT capabilities?
- Five reasons the Blackberry Classic is classic
- How mobile money is saving Africa $2bn annually
- Eaton Towers to exploit booming African telecom industry to launch $350m expansion scheme